This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
74 Group Ltd is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Customers Financial Information
Customers financial details and credit card information will not be stored by us.
Wrappz is a trading name of 74 Group Limited registered in England and Wales number 10694566 and based at 74 Group Ltd, Bromley Business Centre, 27 Hastings Road, Bromley, BR2 8NA
Any personal information you provide to us will only be used and recorded in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 74 Group Limited is a registered data controller under this Regulation
Wrappz has a policy of not knowingly collecting information from people under 16 without the consent of their parent or guardian.
It is important to us that people under 16 can enjoy our site in a responsible fashion. We therefore encourage people under 16 to consult with their parent or guardian before providing personal information online. We also encourage parents and guardians to supervise children's online activities by, for example, adopting parental control tools from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly environment. These tools can prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without permission from their parent or guardian.
How and what personal information we collect
We collect personal information from you when you do any of the following with Wrappz:
- Place an order - your name, address, delivery address, contact telephone number and email address
- Join our mailing list - your name, address and email address
- Enter a competition or participate in an online survey - your name, address, email address and information you voluntarily disclose particular to the competition or survey you have chosen to take part in
- Contact us requesting information, assistance or a service - any information you voluntarily disclose particular to your request
- Join our affiliate programme - your name, your business name and address, contact telephone number and email address
Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we won't store it for longer than necessary and we certainly won't share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
How we use the data
Wrappz may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfil your order
- To provide you with information and services including any marketing that you have requested from us
- To respond to requests or queries which you may submit
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website where you have chosen to do so (for example competitions or surveys)
- To provide, when necessary, important information like changes to our service or how the website works
- To carry out internal analysis in order to maintain and improve the quality of the service we provide to you
Where we use authorised third parties to assist in the fulfilment of your request (like a production house or our payment providers), they will be provided only with the information required to complete their task and will they use this information solely for that purpose.
We will also transmit credit card information over a HTTPS secure SSL-encrypted connection to our payment processor – which is fully PCI & GDPR compliant - so they may process the payment.
All data information shared with a third party service providers is sent via a secure encrypted connection.
If, in the unlikely event, we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activity to provide your personal information and/or user information, we are entitled to do so.
We never sell, lease or transfer any customer information to third parties for mailing or marketing purposes without your express permission.
If you require any further information on who we share your data with please contact email@example.com
Other information collected on this site
We also collect information like IP address, browser type, access times, referring website addresses and pages visited on this site which is collected automatically and anonymously when you browse this site. We cannot personally identify you with this data. This information is used by us to produce general statistics about the usage of the site in order to maintain and improve the quality of the service we provide to you. We may also provide these data to our affiliate companies and other third parties.
Cookies are used on this site to keep track of the contents of your shopping basket and you billing and delivery address whilst you are shopping with us. Once you have completed your purchase with us the cookies are cleared. If you do no complete your order with us your shopping basket, delivery and billing address will remain for 1 hour. Cookies do not contain any credit or debit card information.
If you do not wish to receive information on products and services, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by either clicking on 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email newsletters your receive or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take the security of your personal information very seriously.
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of personal information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through the Wrappz site.
When you place an order on this website your personal information, including debit/credit card information, is collected using secure 256 bit encryption.
To process your debit and credit card payments, Wrappz uses an independent Payment Service Provider which is fully approved as Level 1 compliant under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the highest level of compliance.
Wrappz will never ask you to send debit or credit card details or Paypal account details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we will ask you to contact us by telephone. Should you receive an email claiming to be from Wrappz requesting this kind of information please do not respond and contact us immediately.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to 74 Group Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
74 Group Ltd may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. 74 Group Ltd requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
74 Group Ltd do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, 74 Group Ltd may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of 74 Group Ltd its clients and/or the wider community.
74 Group Ltd will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in the UK using different (multiple) servers. 74 Group Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst 74 Group Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that 74 Group Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
74 Group Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (74 Group Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of 74 Group Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
74 Group Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If 74 Group Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by 74 Group Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to the 74 Group Directors. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:74 Group Ltd attention of the Managing DirectorBromley Business Centre27 Hastings RoadBromleyKent BR2 8NAemail email@example.com
Data Protection RegulatorInformation Commissioner's Office
SK9 5AFTel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Copyright © 2018 74 Group Limited. All rights reserved.